วันจันทร์ที่ 13 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Donut Recipe

donutedvd.com My name is Ed Chastain and I have over 20 years of experience making and creating handmade donuts by scratch within my donut shop, testing and perfecting my donut making art. I look forward to training you in the lost art of donut making and assisting you as you open your own highly profitable donut shop or wholesale business. Donuts are quickly becoming a lost art that YOU CAN PROFIT FROM due to poorly trained bakers, aging donut shops, inferior frozen donuts and premixed, and established professionals unwilling to share their knowledge. With two decades in the donut business, I've gained valuable knowledge, and I'm willing to share. My objective: to provide quality information and valuable training about the donut business so your own only option isn't just to open a donut franchise and use their baking methods. Instead, I demonstrate expert donut making techniques for both "yeast" and "cake" donuts. This can be found on a two disc, four-hour, step-by-step training course DVD and its companion e-book Donut Shop Formula. As an added bonus, you get personal consultations and advice from me...free. "Donuts are all I do!" From the baker's table, I demonstrate my most guarded donut making methods along with instruction on how to make traditional, unique, and even lost-to-history donuts, fillings, and toppings, many of them lost over time, (like my special chocolate and white raised cinnamon twist, which, in my shop, outsell every other donut I have.) Starting ...

Video Rating: 4 / 5

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น