วันพุธที่ 13 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Investing and Trading My Alma Mater Books

The Blog Entry that Accompanies this YouTube Vlog is at: investorandtrader.blogspot.com My Daily Blog is at: investorandtrader.blogspot.com I've received a series of questions, that sort of relates to the same topic. These questions are along the lines of "Where did you receive your education? Where did you go to college? What books have you read? What books would you recommend on trading? What books would you recommend on investing? What books would you recommend on investing? I'm going to discuss that topic, in the videos in the next two entries ...NOTE: This is not an investment or trading recommendation. The losses in trading can be very real, and depending on the investment vehicle, can exceed your initial investment. I am not a licensed trading or investment adviser, or financial planner. But I do have 12 years of experience in trading and investing in these markets. The Challenge accounts are run for the education of other traders who should make their own decisions based off their own research and risk tolerance

Video Rating: 4 / 5

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น